The Penfield Volunteer Emergency Ambulance is committed to providing prompt, quality emergency medical care to the community of Penfield. In order to do so we need your Support!
Your gift is used to pay for a wide variety of necessities and state of the art medical equipment. Contributions are used for medical supplies, vehicle replacement and maintenance, communication equipment and training.
Click here to contact Penfield Ambulance with any questions.
Your generosity will help ensure our ability to save lives, and provide emergency medical care to the sick and injured for many years to come.
Penfield Volunteer Emergency Ambulance Service is a 501 (C) (3) non-profit tax exempt organization.
All contributions are fully tax-deductible.
There are several ways to contribute:
- Remember us in designating memorial contributions
- Through your United Way contributions
- Through contributions for service
- Through secure, online donations by credit or debit card:
- Mail your contribution to:Penfield Volunteer Emergency Ambulance
PO Box 220
Penfield, NY 14526
Please make checks payable to “Penfield Volunteer Emergency Ambulance”.
Does your employer match donations?
If so, please include your employer’s contact information.